After de-duplication, NCOA and CASS certification we are ready to presort the mailing list.
- We presort the mail as either a postcard, letter or flat.
- We identify the class of mail; First Class, First Class Presort, Standard Presort or Non Profit.
- We determine the piece weight and thickness in order to package and tray correctly.
- We identify how the postage will be paid; by permit imprint, metered or stamp.
- We notify the customer of postage due.
- If the customer is using their own postage permit, we verify there are sufficient funds.
We generate a postage report electronically in the form of a PDF and send to the customer for their records.
We also send our presort documentation electronically to the US Postal Service in order to expedite the process of postal inspection.